We are hiring!
Attorney at Law Stevan Dimitrijevic is looking for a competent Office and Marketing Manager to join our energetic team of professionals.
We provide full spectrum of legal services and advisory to domestic and multinational companies operating in the Republic of Srpska and throughout whole Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Renowned for our uncompromising integrity and commitment, international standards of client service, exceptional lawyers, we offer an innovative and pioneering approach to legal advisory in Bosnia & Herzegovina. The firm takes pride in its ability to adapt to the changing needs of its clients and to combine this with a deep understanding of the market to deliver innovative legal advice. We have a clear vision that creativity is a necessary element for advising clients in emerging markets. This vision, matched with a meticulous approach is what distinguishes us on the market.
Candidate Profile and Requirements
– A minimum of 3 years of working experience preferably in commercial law firms or other professional services companies
– Fluency in English
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet tight deadlines
– Ability to be autonomous in carrying out delegated tasks
Your full-time role will include a full range of office management and business development duties:
• Day-to-day running of the office and handling the firm’s reception activities
• Organization and coordination of meetings
• Managing the firm’s mail system and updating the firm’s contact data base
• Keeping the firm’s presentation materials up-to-date and coordination with outsourced agencies
• Maintaining the firm’s website content and social media profiles
• Preparation of legal directory submissions
• Coordinating the information in relation to business development activities with the legal team
• Supporting legal team in formatting various documentation
• Other ad hoc duties as requested
Please send your applications to the following e-mail address: