OVERVIEW OF INFORMATION AND REGULATION REGARDING COVID-19 EPIDEMIC
• State of emergency in RS: The Decision on Declaring a State of Emergency for the Territory of Republic of Srpska is published today in the Official Gazette RS no. 31 / 20. This decision shall enter into force tomorrow, on 3 April 2020.
• Curfew: in RS from 8pm to 5am; in FBH from 8pm to 5am; in Brčko District from 9pm to 5am.
• The ban on the movement of persons who are 65 years old or elder in the Republic of Srpska and persons under 18 years and persons who are 65 years old or elder of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, save for persons over 65 years old in the RS that are allowed to move on the streets up to 13 April 2020, twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 7 to 10 am.
• Entry into BiH: There is still the ban on entry to Bosnia and Herzegovina for foreign citizens coming from the areas with the intensive transmission of Coronavirus. All persons upon entering BH are admitted to the tent quarantines from where they are further sent to isolation for a period of 14 days (RS and FBiH) and for a period of 28 days (Brčko District).
• Borders:: Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro have closed their borders to BiH, and entry to these countries is only allowed to their nationals, foreigners who have a registered residence and truck drivers.
• Basic Court in Banja Luka published a notification of postponement of all hearings and trials until 13 April 2020.
Brčko District Governement – The order on the isolation of the area of Peškiri was issued. Please find more information at the following link: The order.
RS Government has adopted two conclusions:
• Conslusion on the working hours of the pharmacies. Please find the conclusion at the following link: Conclusion.
• Conclusion on the suspension of public transport in road transport. Please find the conclusion at the following link: Conclusion.